Revisions of draft documents can be requested for 30 days after delivery, please send an email to the writer assigned to you requesting the required modifications.
To be eligible for a refund, you must provide details of the reasons you’re unhappy with your purchase. Once a refund is processed, the rights to the content written for you are removed, and you won’t be able to use these for any purpose, including further rewrites.
To complete your refund request, please send an email to [email protected] with the subject heading “REFUNDS” and include the following details:
- Your order number
- The reason for your request
- Confirmation that the content won’t be used for any purpose
Once your refund request is received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received the details, along with refund approval or a request for further information.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
For late or missing refunds:
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.